- Outflows Factory Turbo inlet by 19%-26% (Turbo Inlet Only)
- Measured Flow: 280 CFM @ 7" H20 (Turbo Inlet Only)
- Improve Air Flow To The Turbo For Maximum Power
- Turbo Adapter CNC Machined From 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum And Black Anodized
- Black Silicone Reinforced Coupling Connects To Factory Intake Tube
- Direct Fit Install with No Modifications Required
Improves Air Flow:
This turbo inlet removes the air flow restriction of the factory turbo inlet and guarantees the maximum air flow to the turbo for maximum power. It provides a smooth transition for the air from the factory air intake tube to the turbo with the minimum restriction.
Aluminum CNC machined adaptor:
Precisely CNC machined out of 6061-T6 billet aluminum, the adapter mounts directly onto the turbo and guides the increased air flow from the Takeda intake into the turbo. . It is black anodized for durability and a stealthy appearance.
Reinforced Silicone Coupling:
This turbo inlet utilizes a flexible silicone coupling that is reinforced with three layers of polyester material, making it resistant to wear and deterioration. The silicone coupling mates directly to the aluminum turbo adapter and the factory air intake tube. All necessary clamps are provided.
All necessary clamps and hardware are provided for a fast and easy installation. The factory harness bracket mounts directly onto the aluminum adapter for perfect fitment.
This item will only fit with the factory air intake system.
For vehicles equipped with Takeda intake systems, see part number 59-20002.
This item is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.